Email / Spam Protection
Microsoft Office 365
Eliminate servers and lower hardware and running costs!
One of the best ways you can take advantage of cloud computing is by migrating your email to Microsoft Office 365. It eliminates the need for you to buy onsite servers and allows you to seamlessly access your email, calendar and contacts from anywhere.
When set up properly, Office 365 leads to fewer IT problems, makes it easier to work remotely and reduces IT risk.
Here are some of the other reasons we recommend RAM-Tech PC Solutions, LLC clients to install Office 365:
- Enterprise-grade hosted email service that rarely (if ever) goes down
- HIPAA compliant from the start
- SEC, FINRA, GLBA, FISMA compliant out of the box (read more)
- Built in Microsoft Advanced Email Threat Protection
- Includes Microsoft Office licensing to get everyone on the same version of Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
- Email, calendar and contacts data syncs flawlessly between computers, smartphones and tablets
- Pricing at a scalable per user fee
- Includes other great productivity software like Teams, SharePoint, OneDrive
A word of warning; it is not easy to migrate from your existing email to Office 365. It’s important to ensure it is done right so it works properly, you don’t want to lose any data or have any unexpected downtime.
Barracuda Email Security
Protect Against Email-Borne Threats
With the Barracuda Email Security, protecting against inbound malware, spam, phishing, and Denial of Service attacks ensures that business productivity isn’t impacted by attacks through the email system. Powerful and customizable policies enable further enforcement of detailed requirements that govern inbound email messages. As a complement to the Barracuda Email Security Gateway, check out Barracuda Sentinel, a cloud delivered AI solution for real-time spear phishing and cyber fraud defense.