Email / Spam Protection
Protect your Company with Webroot Secure Anywhere
Webroot Secure Anywhere is powerful remote management platform with add-on services to improve the protection and productivity of your small business and profoundly simplify your IT management.
Using Webroot, a technician at RAM-Tech PC Solutions, LLC will simply log into the Webroot Secure Anywhere portal from any computer for a real-time overview of your network. From there, we can take a proactive approach to preventing issues before they occur, as well as instantly install, activate, or deactivate any service, roll out policies and more.
How can we help your business?
- Leverage the power of the Cloud - reduce the need for complex solutions with easy, cloud-based management.
- No upfront costs - no new hardware or third-party software is required.
- Real-time updates - wherever they are, your employees are always protected with the latest updates.
- Remote management tools - instant connectivity to any PC to resolve issues, install software, and more.
- One-click activation - real-time activation or deactivation of services and devices.
- Pay-as-you-go services - add-on services are available in monthly, yearly, or 2-year subscriptions.
- Easy policy deployment - roll out pre-set or customized policies to employees in real time.
- Remove outdated antivirus software - get up-to-date Webroot protection and have older antivirus software removed quickly and easily.
- Real-time alerts - allows us to stay on top of any issue with instant email and text alerts.
Eliminate servers and lower hardware and running costs!
One of the best ways you can take advantage of cloud computing is by migrating your email to Microsoft Office 365. It eliminates the need for you to buy onsite servers and allows you to seamlessly access your email, calendar and contacts from anywhere.
When set up properly, Office 365 leads to fewer IT problems, makes it easier to work remotely and reduces IT risk.
Here are some of the other reasons we recommend RAM-Tech PC Solutions, LLC clients to install Office 365:
- Enterprise-grade hosted email service that rarely (if ever) goes down
- HIPAA compliant from the start
- SEC, FINRA, GLBA, FISMA compliant out of the box (read more)
- No need to worry about, or pay, for backups
- Built in Microsoft Forefront Spam/Virus Detection
- Includes Microsoft Office licensing to get everyone on the same version
- Email, calendar and contacts data syncs flawlessly between computers, smartphones and tablets
- Pricing at a scalable per user fee
- Includes other great productivity software like Lync, SharePoint, SkyDrive
A word of warning; it is not easy to migrate from your existing email to Office 365. It’s important to ensure it is done right so it works properly, you don’t lose any data or have any unexpected downtime.