Your small business is succeeding in its niche and that is great, but there are so many areas you need to monitor and manage! Part of your success relies on mastering technology, yet your IT needs to rapidly evolve. It’s a lot to handle for any business, large or small. 90% of businesses who suffer an IT event of 10 days or more were bankrupt within the year. Underestimating the importance of tech issues is detrimental to any business.
Don’t risk your business with fatal tech mistakes. Here are key areas we identified as “business killers” if overlooked:
- Underestimating protection of data and privacy
- Regular technology maintenance, software and security upgrades
- The value of getting the right IT solution the first time
- Risk of data loss
- The benefit of testing data backup
- The advantage of making a long-term technology plan
- Operating with outdated and ineffective technology.