RAM-Tech PC Solutions, LLC have a team of talented web designers ready and waiting to give your business the professional online edge that will help you reach more customers than ever before
10 things to think about when creating a new or renewed website
- Know your target audience - you know who your target demographic is. We know how to cater to them.
- What is the goal of your website - will you be selling products? Will you be displaying your inventory online, but not selling? Do you want to display only your basic contact information and services?
- What are potential clients and customers on your site looking for - now that they are on your site, what will you be trying to convey to them? Will they be looking for information about your newest service or will they be buying a product?
- Content - this is what will drive people to your website and keep them interested. Having properly outlined content will help expedite the quote process and the implementation of your website.
- How often will you need to update the content - our designs offer a variety of solutions for content management. Having an up to date website will not only increase your search engine rank standings, but give customers and potential clients a reason to come back.
- Artwork - this is important. Chances are your printer or graphic designer has a high resolution version of your logo. Please get it ready for us. Acceptable file formats include, .AI, .EPS, .PSD (.PSD is only acceptable for web design).
- Domain name - your domain name is very important (ie, your www.yourbusinessname.com). Choosing an intuitive, easily typed domain name will help your customers and potential clients find your site. Something short, to the point, and easily remembered is always best.
- Web hosting - in order for your website to visible on the Web you must place your files on a computer which will serve web pages; a web server. We offer web hosting services but we do not require you to host with us.
- Search engines - what do you think people would type into a search engine to reach your website? What keywords or key phrases? For more information visit our Search Engine Optimization page.
- Cost - anything is possible, it just takes time and money! Having a specified budget in mind will help us accommodate you to your exact specifications. Although you may think this is a loaded question, having a budget to work within will let us maximize our time and efficiency.